Nabard previous year papers are collected sectionwise and arranged in an particular order which will help aspirants to acknowledge and understand the paper difficulty been asked in the exam
1. NFL comes under which ministry? Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
2. As per South Asian Region, Kharif crop is cultivated in which months? April-Oct
3. Practice of growing different types of crops in the same area in sequential order is known as?
4. Which type of meat was single largest item exported in 2014-2015 ? Buffalo Meat
5. Farming of marine organisations like fishes, marine plants, molluscs is known as? Aquaculture
6. Define plantation crop and the types of plantation crops that are there? Tea, cofee, coconut, banana
7. Financial asistance of 1.20 lakhs is provided for construction of PUCCA houses to all the houseless under which Yojana? PMAY-Gramin
8. VYK is aimed at improving the infrastructure and the Human development indices of the ______.
9. Organic Farming is designed to encourage______. Natural Subtances
10. Annual agriculture and allied sector growth rate as against the target of 4\5 in the 12th five year plan was ______. 1.6%
11. Swach Bharat Abhyan under which ministry? Urban Ministry
12. What are the green house gases? Nitrogen is not a Green house Gas
- Which type of soil found in west bengal
2. Which type of Soil has the maximum capacity to hold water?
3. Rainfall range of arid forests?
4. The maximum amount of fat in which animal among cow, sheep, goat?
5. What was the agriculture growth rate of the last year as per the Economic survey? 6. Which one is not a cereal options red gram, wheat, rice, maize, oats
7. Which Soil is Most Fertile?
8. Guava and Banana grow between which months of the year?
9. Interest rates of rabi n Horticulture crops in Fasal Bima Yojna?
10. Which of the among soil is not Fertile?
11. Icar conducted research and found soil of which state the most acidic?
12. What is the PH value of Alkaline soil. ?
13. Which plant has the maximum water amount?
14. Which type of soil is mostly found in India?
15. A question on sprinkler irrigation water saving efciency.
16. Soil health card was launched in which year?
17. What is the water efciency under Drip Irrigation
18. For which time-period, banana is planted
19. most water-intensive crop
20. A question related to Animal driven furrow depth.
21. Which of the given options is a micronutrient?
22. Soil is left undisturbed from harvest to planting-ridge till?
23. A question related to ornamental owering under horticulture.
24. Which is the most water needed crop?
25. Types of Fish culture
26. A question related to tillage.
All the best friends!!!!!